Spread the love
Join the Love Weld Team
we are looking for
Part-time Love Welders
San Antonio, TX
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
Send your resume & why you want to join our team to Hannah@loveweld.com
Love Welder Role
As a member of our team, your role as a love welder is cultivate a unique and welcoming experience with clients both in studio and at our events. You will provide exceptional customer service by providing necessary information on products and process. You will also be expected to communicate clearly and efficiently, and a team player. You must be good with your hands and have weekend availability. Retail experience is preferred, but not required.
This is a part time position with a commission based salary. Schedule is flexible, and weekend availability is required.
- Go through necessary training
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of our products to provide the best experience possible for our clients.
- Host clients during appointments or events
- Answer phone calls and texts during scheduled times
- Weld the 14k gold custom bracelets, anklets, and necklaces on clients
- Use the POS system correctly
- Ensuring that all product is put away safely at the end of a shift.
- Perform duties related to opening and/or closing the store
- Good with hands
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Flexibility in schedule with weekend requirements